You know me, a beauty sample per day that comes from a big shiny box and I’m sold.
I used to be the ” choco coins calendar person ” but when a girl grows up and discovers the fairy and magical world of make up she doesn’t see anything else but cosmetics :p
These is the very first year I decided to treat my self to invest some money in one of this ” beauties ” and as soon as the temperature started to go down and the sun decided to set sooner every day, I know it came the time to starting check every beauty sites out there.
So here are the best I came across :
1. This is not a beauty-centric calendar, but which beauty addict doesn’t love Yankee Candles (especially during Christmas ) ?! With the YK’s Advent Calendar you can light a different candle every day for just 21 £ and let your advent smell super nice !
Fragrances included are: Snow In Love, Balsam & Cedar, Merry Marshmallow, Red Apple Wreath, Snowflake Cookie, Sparkling Cinnamon
2. Okay, I’m gonna sort it out. We don’t have Boots, or any other beauty related store in Italy. In fact, we have to consider ourselves lucky to have Sephora. It would be ” the dream ” being able to walk into this places of sin, and I swear to you that I’d even be able to get out of it without feeling guilty at all.
So every british girl out there that can actually get her hands on this, I’m talking to you : don’t waste your time ! Think of us poor “non-UK” girls and go spend those darn 30 £ !
3. From the brand that brought us the caviar manicure (GOD BLESS Ciate!) we have the Ciate Mini Mani Month box. Filled with a colourful selection of mini paint pots, textured manicure toppers and one full sized as the final gift, this advent calendar is the perfect gift for big nail fans (me, please). This festive box retails for 42 £ and it’s available online and via ASOS. And then you know what they say about nail laquers, THE MORE, THE BETTER (;
4. The coldest nights of winter are getting closer and I perfectly know that a deep pampering session it’s just what we need : The Body Shop runs to the rescue and give us a 55 £ box full of body butters, lip balms, shower gels, lotions and creams that smell amazing !
5. If you fancy something a bit various, with a wide range of choice between make up and skincare, this box, which seems like an absolute steal, it’s made right for you. Gathering hero products from brands including Caudalie, Dermalogica and Stila (to name just a few), it’s been dubbed the ‘beauty enthusiast’s equivalent of Christmas in a box.’ You can pick it up exclusively over on the You Beauty Discovery website.
6. Oookay so, here things are getting serious. Ladies and Gentlemen let me introduce you ” The ” Advent Calendar. Selfridges’ Beauty Advent Calendar. With a slightly bigger price tag of£84.00, the magic box Includes fragrances, make-up and skincare from Lancome, Yves Saint Laurent, Kiehl’s and Victor and Rolf. I’ll already booked a trip here too. And what are you waiting for ?
Now you are well-informed, tempted and ready. What are you still doing here?!